- Why Register?
- Does FSI share personal information?
- Where do I find MSDS information?
- What is an SD file?
- How to find out the chemical name without CAS, catalog or MFCD no.
- How to find a porphyrin with Tin? What is the product# for tin protoporphyrin?
- Do you supply iron protoporphyrin IX (HEMIN)?
- Do you sell bilirubin and biliverdin? I am looking for purified bilirubin and biliverdin.
- How to change password?
- I'd like to find out more about your current quotes, charts, or news, of how the company stocks are doing? What is the company symbol in the stock market?
In order to fully utilize our site, you must register. Some of the benefits are that you can:
- Have access to our downloads (ISIS, SDfiles, and products catalogs)
- Be notified of new products released from R&D
- Save notes in your account for products you are interested in
- Have access to future features as they are added to the site
FSI does not share or sell the information you provide to register on our site. FSI also limits the number of emails sent to you:
- Initial welcome email with registration password
- Initial quarterly newsletter (you may opt-out after the first one)
- Site Administrative emails - very rarely if ever.
Search for the particular product or compound on our site. Once found, view the details (where the pricing and quantities are shown). The MSDS information link will email FSI with the catalog # of the item you're interested in. We will reply with an MSDS in PDF format shortly.
An SDfile (.sdf) is a file format published by Elsevier MDL. It is a format for transferring chemical structure data between different applications and platforms.
Their publication on their formats can be found here:
We provide both an ISIS database file, and an SDfile with the same data in both so that our customers can use whichever is best for their situation. If there is another format you'd like to see these in, please let us know. We can provide a text only Excel file, tab-delimited product information, etc. The advantage of the SDfile and ISIS db are that the structures are shown and even searchable within applications that can open those file types.
Do you have a structure or any other information? With a structure, you can download our ISIS-SDfiles and perform a structure search using ISISbase or similar chemical database program. If not in our main catalog items, forward us the structure to see if it might be in our custom catalog.
On the advanced search page you can choose a category and than enter a partial formula to narrow to certain items. In this case, a search for Porphyrins, with Sn as the formula would return all porphyrins with Tin in the formula. It is Sn749-9.
FSI provides (iron) ferriprotoporphyrin IX (HEMIN) as catalog # H651-9. It's available in various catalog sizes and other higher amounts can be quoted at bulk rates.
To change your password, login with the old password then click on the YOUR ACCOUNT link in the menu. Click EDIT YOUR INFORMATION. On this form you can then change your account details and/or enter in a new password as needed.
Frontier Scientific, Inc. is a privately held company. As such, it has no public stock offerings.